If you fancy having a crack at track racing, or want to put your finely honed TEC criterium skills to good use, then mark the 25th and 26th February in your calendars and head over to Coffs Harbour for a great weekend of racing.
R17002: C.ex Coffs Harbour Open Criterium Carnival
Event Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
Promoter: Coffs Harbour CC
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th February 2017
Categories & Eligibilty:
- U9, U11, U13, JW15, JM15, JW17, JM17, JW19, JM19, U/23, Elite Women, Elite Men, Womens Masters & Men Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- Financial Cycling Australia ‘Race’ members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
Please note: the U9 and U11 age categories will be combined.
- $10 – Juniors U9-U17
- $20 – Seniors U19+
- 7:45am – Sign-on
- 8:30am – First Race
|08:30am||U9-U13||10 mins + 1 Lap|
|08:55am||U15||15 mins + 1 lap|
|09:20am||U17||20 mins + 1 lap|
|09:55am||Div 4||20 mins + 1 lap|
|10:30am||Div 3||25 mins + 1 lap|
|11:10am||Div 2||30 mins + 1 lap|
|11:55am||Div 1||40 mins + 1 lap|
Prize Money: $1,000 (approx)
- 1 Prime – Juniors, Div 3 & Div 4
- 2 Prime – Div 1 & Div 2
- The course will follow a purpose built circuit that runs around the velodrome.
- U9’s – U13’s will race together off handicaps.
- Men and Women will race together in the U15 and U17 age categories.
- A canteen will be operating on the day serving food and beverages.
- There is ample parking at the venue.
- Changeroom and toilet facilities will be available at the venue.
Ph: 0413 893 380